How to get partial Academic Transcript

To acquire a partial Academic Transcript (progressive report), students need to follow a step-by-step process. Firstly, students should visit the student accountant’s office at office 22 on the ground floor of the administration block to request a payment control number. Upon obtaining the control number, students are required to proceed with the payment process.

After completing the payment, students must fill out an application form for a partial transcript. The next step involves submitting the application form, along with the original bank pay slip reflecting the application fee, to their college principal’s office. It’s crucial to ensure all necessary documents are accurately filled out and submitted.

Once the processing is complete and the partial transcripts (progressive reports) are ready, students can collect them from their respective college principal’s office.